Introduce yourself

Тема в разделе "English room", создана пользователем Ayria, 15 дек 2016.

1. Ayria
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

Ayria
    Симпатии:
    Hello

Welcome to the English room which has been set up by NecroMacro, thanks very much for this.
    First I thought it would be great if you are English speaking to use this thread to introduce yourself!
    Looking forward to seeing who is out there, feel free to PM or post a thread if you have questions.

MagicAbyss, Deftones, Saimaneus и 2 другим нравится это.
  2. DeadFly
    Expand Collapse
    Оруженосец
    Пользователь

DeadFly
    Симпатии:
    Hello, I'm Dead Fly and I'm an alcoholic... oh wait.. wrong forum <.< (awkward) I played on the American server for a few years and I was in a guild with Ayria for part of that time. I'm pretty excited to see this server get up and running. Love me =D

Saimaneus, Kukuruza, Volgir и 2 другим нравится это.
  3. Ayria
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

Ayria
    Симпатии:
    Hello I am Ayria and I spent hours killing Bassie's with DeadFly back on the US server.
    I was fairly unfamous as I had a Agi mounted Paladin build also had a guild called the 17th Lancers which was mounted toons only.
    When we could get enough of us together it was a tonne of fun, not much could with stand an 8 horse charge!

A Pandora Saga Guild est. 2nd May 2012 in Astaroth...
    Migration to Forneus 11th July 2012...pretty sure the server closed late 2013

Happy to help out where I can, looking forward to seeing how this project grows

Oldhippy, Saimaneus, Kukuruza и 2 другим нравится это.
  4. MagicAbyss
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

MagicAbyss
    Симпатии:
    Hi: My Old Pandora Character Names were:
    • Enforcia/Latuga Empire/Astaroth Server/Paladin56
    • QuietStorm/Latuga Empire/AstarothServer/Cleric51
    • iLLogicTec/Latuga Empire/AstarothServer/Paladin60
    • MsDMeanor/LatugaEmpire/AstarothServer/Hunter52
    • MagicAbyss/LatugaEmpire/AstarothServer/ShadowBlade60
    • TechnyUSA/LatugaEmpire/ForneusServer/Knight45
    I Stayed with the USA Server til the Final Night. (2011-2014)
    I too am having the same "probs" as others in logging into game server..
    http://pandora-saga.ru/threads/december-17th-gameplay.272/:

Thank the PSRemake for hearing Our wishes.

Oldhippy, DeadFly и Ayria нравится это.
  5. MaDhels
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

MaDhels
    Симпатии:
    Hello everybody. I played Pandora Saga 2010-2014 and i have many good memories of this game.
    I want know if P.S is availabe to play, some kind of beta game ?

Oldhippy, DeadFly и Ayria нравится это.
  6. DeadFly
    Expand Collapse
    Оруженосец
    Пользователь

DeadFly
    Симпатии:
    Hello ^-^ In case nobody's answered your question yet, I believe right now they're working on developing the new server. There is a launcher you can download to get on the new server when they turn it on, but right now it's only for short beta tests. They started the server for about an hour and a half last Saturday and I logged in for a little bit (that's what my post December 17th Gameplay is about) -- Also they started the server once before for some PVP testing, and there's a bunch of videos on Youtube from players trying it out.

If you want to get the launcher to get on the new server when they turn it on, currently you have to have an active Premium membership. it's like 200PP (per month I think) I made another post in the English section called Navigating the Forums in English that talks about it a little bit. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I'd be happy to help if I can.

Oldhippy нравится это.
  7. Oldhippy
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

Oldhippy
    Симпатии:
    Hello, I played several toons mostly in Varik, I played as Hippy, a Lapin conju. and lilDude an elf sniper,I would love to play this game again.Plan to donate to help the cause, really looking forward to seeing all of you in game.

DeadFly нравится это.
  8. bivin
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

bivin
    Симпатии:
    Hi i played 2012-2014 on the US server i love this game and i m waiting this remake with inpatience !!!

Oldhippy и DeadFly нравится это.
  9. Nano
    Expand Collapse
    Без ранга
    Пользователь

Nano
    Симпатии:
    Lol well hi there. I played for a couple years on the US game before Marvelous closed it's online department. I had a couple of characters but I mained my warlock Nano and the enchanter Yuyu.ko. Nice to see this game getting another light.

#9 Nano, 17 янв 2017 в 04:00
    Последнее редактирование: 17 янв 2017 в 04:01
    DeadFly и Oldhippy нравится это.