Navigating the Forums in English

Тема в разделе "English room", создана пользователем DeadFly, 15 дек 2016.

1. DeadFly
    Expand Collapse
    Оруженосец
    Пользователь

DeadFly
    Симпатии:
    Greetings and Salutations. In case any of you are only English speakers, like myself, here's a couple of tips that might be helpful:
    • Google Chrome has translate functionality built in, so if you're viewing this site in Chrome, it should offer to Translate the page for you, and if it doesn't, you should be able to click the little Translate button at the far right of your address bar (picture below) - The translation isn't perfect, but it makes it a lot easier to sign up and navigate around the site.
    • If you want access to the Premium membership forums, you can buy a Premium group ticket from the Shop or "Goods" section of the site. It costs 200PP which you can get by going to the "Make a donation!" button near the bottom of the site. They accept PayPal, which is pretty cool in my opinion, and 200PP doesn't cost much.
    • Also, there's a thread under the premium membership forums called Client | Contact | Account that has information on downloading the new client and how to get an account for the new server (I believe it's just for testing and special events though)
    [​IMG]
    Translate button to the left of the star:
    [​IMG]
    Also, You can get to the Shop by clicking on "Purse" at the top right

Feel free to add anything if you think it would be helpful, or ask any questions. somebody might know the answer.

Sagara, Deftones, Arti40 и 5 другим нравится это.
  2. DeadFly
    Expand Collapse
    Оруженосец
    Пользователь

DeadFly
    Симпатии:
    Also, if you download the new client, make sure you don't use WinRar to unzip it. WinRar caused some weird errors, so it kept crashing when I tried to start the client. But 7zip worked great. ^-^

3. Sumn
    Expand Collapse
    Барон
    Пользователь

Sumn
    Симпатии: